Thursday 31 October 2019

Amy Wiskin | Options Officer | Housing Services | Oxford City Council



Amy Wiskin | Options Officer | Housing Services | Oxford City Council


Last updated on Friday 1st November 2019 at 11.23  Updating


On this day I returned back to Oxford City after St. Mungo's reconnected me back to Northampton without my consent and I am raped by a stranger. Amy Wiskin was the Housing Options Officer in duty and told me she was making an online homeless application.

They Promote Rough Sleeping And I Will Show You How.



By the time they have used my files to lynch me as if my rights are a ping pong  ball to be smashed against a wall to be trampled on they say I chose rough sleeping 😴 so I must be mentally ill.  #discrimination

1 comment:

  1. I know, had the "honour" to meet that bitch Amy Wiskin and I can say that's the most useless and disgusting person I've met in Oxford. She did literally nothing to help my situation. Didn't even bother to look at the documents she told me to compile, the only thing she kept repeating was "You're not eligible". What a twat!

    ReplyDelete