Sunday 20 October 2019

Adrian Hasell Of St. Mungo's: The Personalisation Worker For Oxford Council Population Outreach Team


Adrian Hasell St. Mungo's: The Personalisation Worker For Oxford Council Population Outreach Team




Who are St. Mungo’s and what do they do?



Long-term success is unachievable without trust.  What game is it Oxford City Council are playing?
I am never playing.

Trust is unobtainable without truth. I
Lying wastes a lot of time and energy to keep lies straight. That time is better invested in acting on my goals. It is a Pity those who profess to be Public Servants forgot they are indeed Charity workers and relationships are built on trust.


I do not know who Adrian Hasell is.
I am aware that I am told he is my worker and I keep asking the question why is he my worker?
I have met him about 3 times. 
I have witnessed Adrian Hasell intoxicated and at the time I did also approach him to ask why?


This is the man who returned me back to Northampton with personalised threats in place to harm me. 

Upon my return to Northampton I was told there is no room in the inn and later that night I was raped by a stranger.

I am stating clearly Adrian Hasell is a Hater.
My file is really thick in reality it should be wafer thin! I ask the question, why?